- Category 1: Safety
- Category 2: Hearing Protection
A great value in electronic level-dependant hearing protection. 3M(tm) PELTOR(tm) is a leading brand in electronic level-dependant hearing protection for professionals who have an occupational exposure to steady state or impulse noise. The ProTac III helps protect your workers' hearing and allows them to listen to important ambient sounds (at a maximum level of 82dB). Enable them to ommunicate with colleagues, hear warning signals and approaching hazards, while protecting your hearing. Key Features â€¢ Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening â€¢ 3.5 mm listen only stereo input for connection to external devices (Smartphones, shoulder microphones, etc.) â€¢ Voice guided menu system â€¢ Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery â€¢ Low-battery warning. â€¢ To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup â€¢ Available in both in headband and hard hat attached versions (black). â€¢ Available in two different cup sizes: Slim cups for compatability with other headborne PPE and full cups that provide a higher NRR â€¢ 21dB NRR; occupational use only.
- Professional-Quality Hearing Protection (23dB NRR)
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening.
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, Ipod).
- Voice guided menu system for ease of use and adjusting settings.
- Auto power off, the headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery.